Sunday, January 27, 2008

2008 S.A.G. Award Winners

Im a slave for award shows, EVERY award show. Hell sometimes I even fucks with the ESPYS...Sunday night was the S.A.G awards and much to my surprise the people I were routing for..actually WON..Queen Latifah won Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie/Mini Series for 'Life Support' and LEGEND Ruby Dee won Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role for 'American Gangster'...Both of these women were more than deserving of their accolades...I was mad Queen wasnt their to accept her award! but i have a feeling she'll be back up there again, shes truly becoming a force in Hollywood...Along with those 2, my favorites Alec Baldwin and Tina Faye from the HILLARIOUS show '30 Rock' won Outstanding Performance by a Male and Female Actor in a Comedy Series....CLICK HERE to see the full list of Winners...SEE U AT THE OSCARS RUBY! HOLLA!

No comments: