Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Timbaland set to produce new Jay-Z album...



According to MTV.COM, Timbaland is set to be the main man behind the boards for the upcoming JayZ album, that is untitled at the moment.

"He wants me to do the whole thing this time around," Timbaland said
Monday during a visit to the MTV News office. "I'mma make it a classic too.
You better believe it. It'll be a monster! I always say this: You get a first single
from me, I'mma get you up to gold. And it's hard to get you up to gold in this day [and age]."

Now I don't know about you guys, but lately Timbaland's work has been...uninspiring, to say the least...but personally I've always preferred his work with Jay, so I'm actually excited about this news. Ive always LOVED what would come from a JayZ and Timbaland collabo (I never really cared when Jay would hook up with the neptunes)...Hopefully this will get Timbalands juices flowing, because when they are..he IS arguably a genius, and Jay will have an amazing album....but then again JayZ could have an album produced by a fucking arangatang and it would be good to me, so bring on the goodness, I say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got to give the man credit,he has produced some good albums lately....was he the driving force behind missy elliot's success!