Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where the hell YOU been, Rhythmic?

in the words of Varnell Hill....DID YOU.....MISS ME!?!?!??!?!

Hey hey readers, ive missed u lovely folks the month ive been gone...i figured since I've been MIA for awhile that i'll at least shed alil light on where the hell I've been... As you guys know, Rhythmicwords is the brainchild of me, Rhythmic..and is ran and operated solely by me...couldnt you tell by the half assery that takes place? anyhoo...these past few weeks have been very busy for me, as some of you know ive recently moved to Los Angeles...(HOLLER!)...and im also in school..im going to the Art institute of California - Hollywood...(DOUBLE HOLLER!)...and living on campus...(womp wompppp)...so that's where a good junk of my time as been devoted to, just making sure i was all packed up and all shipped out when the time called for it...So what does that mean? will RhythmicWords be shutting down?....the answer is HELL NO!...i got too much shit to say!!!! lol...so look forword to the typical write ups, a long with interviews, reviews and the "This year in music...so far" coming up! in the upcoming weeks...

I just wanted to shed alil light on what my situation has been the last few weeks....that is all

:-)

Sincerely,
The Management

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you a bit old to be starting school? When you graduate and the grey is showing, who's gonna hire you? I'd just go get a job somewhere at your age. I've read your poetry, so I know you couldn't get paid for writing but maybe become someone's assistant. There are a lot of Divas out there who enjoy the gays. Not trying to be mean, just some constructive criticism.

Tha Connoisseur said...

Congrats to you love! I totally understand the whole "moving" aspect as I did the same from Toronto to NYC (but not living on campus...lol too old and don't have the patience for that shit).

Do you!