Monday, June 16, 2008

Estelle's private show in NY


This past saturday in New York, UK import Estelle graced the stage of an invite only concert hosted by hot 97's own, Dj Enuff and Angie Martinez at the Soho Puma store. The wonderful people over at Digiwaxx media put it together and from looking at the pics and judging from Estelles prior live shows, the shindig must have been hot...unfortunately, I couldnt make the event being a westcoaster and what not...*le sigh*...yet again, not being an east coaster is THROWN in my face...But check the rest of the pics below to peep out photos of Estelle with Gym Class Heros front man Travis and her shakin a tail feather with a fan...fun times...and make sure you get that Estelle album Shine, which is in stores NOW, its the real deal!

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

I was at this show... it was amazing... she rocked... only complaint I had is that the A/C wasnt working so it was hella hot in there... But it was a great show and Travis was an added bonus... I have more pics and video on my blog if you want to check it out just put estelle in the search bar

www.jonesin-eb-style.blogspot.com