Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So Delicious it MUST be fattening....no pun intended, Aretha




So! according to BlackVoices, Aretha "No, seriously, More gravy!!!" Franklin was NOT feeling the love from Beyonce grammy night. ReRe was quoted as saying:

"I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammy's and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway."

GET HA RERE! GET HA!...This quote from Aretha stems from Beyonce calling Tina Turner "The Queen" during their performance sunday night, a title thats rightfully been attatched to Aretha for DECADES...but all jokes aside, im sure Beyonce meant NOTHING by it what so ever..in order for her to have meant something, actual thought would've had to go into it, and we ALL kno that just aint happenin from the Bedazzled one anytime soon...the girl barely knows what day it is let alone being able to throw shade at anyone, let alone the Queen of Soul...hell, can she even throw shade at a wall in the middle of the day? My guess is no...plus she was just probably saying what was wrote for her...after yanno...reading it a few hundred times

No comments: