Thursday, February 14, 2008

Throwback Thursday

Hey guys, I figured since I lagged last week with throwie thursday (thanks mo) that this week i'll give u 2 for the price of 1!!!! With both of these legends gracing the grammy stage last Sunday, and the mini drama that took place afterwards, I figured what 2 better artist could I choose other than Miss Aretha Franklin, the QUEEN of soul and Miss Tina Turner, the QUEEN of rock&roll?

Both of these songs happen to be my personal favorites of Tina and Arethas...First up we have "Call me" by the 20 time Grammy award winner Aretha Franklin and the song comes from her 1970's album This Girl's inlove With You. Next we got the 8 time grammy award winning Tina with "River Deep, Mountain High" which was released as a single in 1966 and produced by Phil Spector....I hope u all enjoy!!!


Aretha Franklin - Call Me



Tina Turner - River Deep, Mountain High

No comments: