Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Estelle graces the covers of Bleu Magazine

The super talented Estelle is the covers of Bleu Magazine for its Spring issue and looking absolutely gorgeous. Along with being the first artist to be featured in a double cover for the mag, the Atlantic/Homegrown recording artist exclusively chit chats with contributing writer Lenox Lee about how the U.K. knows squat when it comes to promoting black artist and her comparisons to Lauryn Hill, check it out:

"I think they compare me to her (Lauryn Hill) because I'm dark-skinned and I sing
and rap. But, if they're saying the music is just as great,then compare me
all day because I'll be really happy about that."
The spring issue of Bleu Magazine will hit stands on April 29th, the exact SAME DAY as Estelle's album "Shine" drops...make sure you guys run to not only the music stores but news stands as well. Now peep some of the hot Photos from the shoot.




special thanks to Rafael for the pics :-)

No comments: