Thursday, April 10, 2008

Singing LIVE and Sounding GOOD

Just when Mariah Carey makes me want to throw her to the wolves, she reminds me why I love her so, damn her. Mimi performed on Idol Gives Back Tuesday night and like everyone else I missed it I crossed my fingers and prayed she wouldnt be getting her eagle on during the performance, to one of her negroidian songs from the new album, for a special about starving babies in Africa (with Mariah, you NEVER KNOW). But the mimi pulled through and performed one of my favorite songs "Fly like a Bird" from the Emancipation of Mimi. The performance was the best she's done since well...the last time she performed "Fly like a Bird", which was at the 07 grammy awards..check it out


the review WILL be up Monday morning...so come on back now, ya hear??

3 comments:

Tha Connoisseur said...

Now THAT is the Mariah I know. Will the real Mariah Carey please stand the f*** up!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Mariah is a Goddess! Superb performance, simply superb!