Friday, January 18, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane...

With all the talk of the upcoming Mariah album, I did what I normally do when im eagerly anticipating a new project by one of my favorite artist, I listen to their prior albums like they just came out untill i get my fix of new material lol. Today I put in my all time favorite Mariah album Butterfly and was reminded of how GOOD that album was, everytime I listen to it, its a beautiful surprise....I also realized today that it wasnt uptempo track heavy AT ALL, beautiful ballads and bouncy midtempo tracks made up the entire album and it worked PERFECTLY (why mariah got the urge to make everyone get theyre eagle on all of a sudden after this album, I dunno)...I wanted to share the video to one of MANY of my favorite Mariah tracks and videos..."Breakdown"...this song brings back so many memories and its one of those songs where u just cant help but smile hearing it...can u guys believe its been a DECADE since this was released?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite MiMi songs. Bone Thugs were da shiznit in that one. Can't wait for her latest!